Benefits of Handmade Soaps
1) INGREDIENTS The very best reason to use handmade soap is the ingredients. Handmade soap is usually made of base oils like Olive, Palm & Coconut and/or butters like Shea that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients that are essential to healthy skin. Many of my customers have told me that handmade soap has not only improved their skin, but changed their lives by relieving them of itchiness, dryness and skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne. Everyone wants healthy skin and switching to daily use of handmade soap is the best place to start.
2) REAL SOAP Real Soap is soap made from ingredients that are natural and bring nourishment to your skin. I personally like it when I can read, pronounce and understand the ingredients label. With The Essential Olive, you can do this with our soap and all of our other products so you know exactly what you are putting on and your skin is absorbing into your bloodstream. Avoid beauty bars and cleansing bars. Choose real soap. Choose natural. Choose to be kind to yourself today.
3) GLYCERIN Glycerin isn’t added to a handmade soap recipe – it’s created during the soap making process. Glycerin is an emollient that softens and maintains water balance by attracting moisture to your skin. Handmade soaps retains all of its natural glycerin glory and produces a rich and luxurious lather that is unparalleled to any other.
Benefits of Felted Soaps - Multi-purpose
1. No need a bath lily/bath mitt or wash cloth.
2. No need to purchase scrubs as the wool will gently exfoliate your skin.
3. Wool is also naturally anti microbial and using a natural fiber on your skin is way better than using a synthetic bath lily...anytime! No germy mess! You will have to squeeze the water out of the felted soap after you are done so that the soap remains dry until your next shower. The felted soaps is like a self foaming bath lily/mitt. Simply wet the felted soap and rub in circular motions to create a bit of friction between the wool and the soap and viola, lather! Your soap will last longer in the shower too.
4. No need to purchase bottles of bath gels in plastic containers.
5. You will no longer have slippery soaps to drop!
6. After your bar of soap is gone, you will be left with a tiny piece of felted wool and you can also use it as a little scrubby for your sinks!